ARB 12V/110V Portable Fridge Freezer
. ARB fridge freezers are the ideal way to keep your food and beverages chilled or frozen on your 4x4 adventures, regardless of ambient conditions. Not to be confused with less effective 12 volt ‘coolers’, the ARB unit is a true refrigerator/freezer. Own one and you’ll never again find your lunch water- logged by shifting ice, and there’ll always be a cold drink on hand during the sweltering summer months.
Two separate power cords are included, one for AC operation (120 volt) at home, and one for DC operation (12/24 volt) in your vehicle. The all-new 50 qt model is able to maintain sub-freezing temperatures in 90° F heat, while only drawing 0.87 amps per hour from a 12 volt power source… that’s less than a single headlamp draws!
- Recessed front mounted digital control panel
- Internal LED cabinet light
- Separate dairy/fruit compartment
- Interior drain plug
- Unique stainless steel detent hinge with quick release mechanism
- Integrated battery protection system (12/24V DC)
- Integrated power system - No external power transformers required to operate the fridge on 12V DC, 24V DC or 110V AC
*The duty time & amp draw will be determined by the ambient temperature. Where practical and possible, bring the freezer fridge to the required temperature where a limitless power source is available. Quoted figures are based on a 12 volt power source.
Weight: 53 lbs
Capacity: 50 qts
Dimensions: H20” x W15” x D27.76”
Cooling Capacity: +50°F to -0.4°F
*Average DC Power Consumption: 0.87 amp hr
(oversize charge will be added at check out)