National Luna Dual Battery Controller (with dual audible alarm)
The Dual battery controller is specifically designed to be combined with the National Luna split-charge systems (Intelligent Solenoid or Portable Power Pack). This model allows the user to over-ride the split-charge system's built-in timer, useful for winching or start assistance when the main battery is too low.
Dual Battery Controller Functions
- Monitors the charge level of both batteries on both voltage and percentage based scales.
- Low Voltage Audible Alarm will let you know when your battery is running low.
- High Voltage Audible Alarm will let you know if an unsafe level of current is flowing through your system.
- Manually override the solenoid connection for jump starting and winching.
- Lights and alarms can be manually shut off.
2 individual battery displays
11'6" cable (standard)
3 year comprehensive warranty
Excessive discharge warning
Extremely low power consumption
11.4V to 15V operation (ideal for automotive use)
Programmed for non-linear lead-acid battery characteristics
Audible alarm as standard (can be muted)
Display on/off feature (Sleep mode)
Physical size: 4.25"L x 2"W x 1"H
Weight: 2 oz
Power supply: 8Vdc - 15Vdc (display range: 11.4V - 14.2V)
Low-voltage warning: DC voltage below 11.4V
Over-charge warning: DC voltage above 14.65V
Cable: 11'6" 4-core cable (removable)
Power consumption: 8mA (sleep mode-option) , 35mA average , 40mA max
Shipping Dims: 11"L x 9"W x 5"H
Have a Question?
Give us a call and our experts right here in the US will help you.
Read America's Largest Land Rover publication in print or online.
About Rovers North
Family owned by enthusiasts since 1979. Our mission is to offer the highest quality Land Rover Parts and Accessories at the most competitive prices.
We back all of our products with a 24 month unlimited mileage warranty