Our best selling rock sliders are a great way to protect the bodywork of your Defender from rocks, trees or the occasional Toyota Camry door. These sliders are made exclusively for Rovers North from galvanized and powder coated steel tubing. Not only will these look great on your vehicle, but will continue to do so for many years. Whether you are scraping against a tree stump while off-roading, using them as a step to access your roof rack, or just jacking up your Land Rover to change the tires using the built in jack point; these are the heavy duty sliders are for you.
Specifications / Features:
- Fully boxed steel construction for serious off-road strength.
- Galvanized and matte black powder coating for long-term durability and rust prevention.
- Mounts in 3 places with heavy duty brackets to ensure your truck stays damage free.
- Retains OEM mounting points for genuine fender flairs.
- Convenient jacking points for use with Hi-Lift or other off-road jacks.
- Made in the United Kingdom.
- Supplied with all the hardware and instructions needed for an easy installation.
Notes: We also offer optional tread plates for these rock sliders in several sizes and colors.
Fits These Vehicles:
| Model: || Notes:
| Defender 110 Station Wagon ||
| Defender 110 Crew Cab ||
| Defender 110 Soft Top ||Requires PLQ687
| Defender 110 Hard Top ||Requires PLQ687
Select the Check box to add accessories to Rovers North Rock Slider Set With Tree Bars Defender 110 Station Wagon