This 2-gun starter kit includes all the tools necessary to do a complete Waxoyl application to the cavities and underbody. Spray Hardwax underbody protection with a WX-A gun using a high-flow spray nozzle or an included K2 wand for detail work.
This gun is easy to fill, has a large capacity canister, and sprays Hardwax beautifully. Waxoyl 120-4 cavity protection is sprayed with the lightweight, high-pressure SATA HRS gun coupled with the K-3 and K-4 wands. Together these tools fog the cavities for the ultimate protection.
- WX-A gun
- High-flow nozzle for Hardwax
- WX-A quick connect coupler to accept wands.
- K-2 angled wand for applying Hardwax to the underbody
- SATA HRS gun
- K-3 wand, 64" long with 360-degree spray for applying Waxoyl 120-4 in long, narrow cavities like chassis and rocker panels
- K-4 hook wand for applying Waxoyl 120-4 to the door cavities, hood, and surface spray.