Looking for someone to join our Sales team – answering phones to direct customers to the appropriate person and creating sales orders that do not require technical automotive knowledge. A good candidate is customer service oriented, friendly with excellent communication skills, proficient computer skills, with a desire to make customers happy. Knowledge of car parts, experience with Land Rovers, Retail Customer Service or Sales Experience, and general enthusiasm to be part of a growing company makes you ideal for this position!
Competitive base pay, health insurance, and room for advancement plus:
- Annual bonuses based on company profitability
- Paid time off
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Above industry average customer reputation scores
- Open and honest communication leading to transparency and collaboration
- Transforming company culture of trust and respect
- Enjoyable work environment
- Discounts on auto parts and accessories
- Reliable and timely
- Excellent English communication skills – written, verbal and active listening
- Proficient computer and internet navigation skills
- Team mentality
- Ability to multi-task - Knowledge of car parts in general - Retail Customer Service or Sales Experience - Solid organizational skills'
-All employees are vaccinated and wear masks, customers are not allowed in the building.
email@example.com. Thank you!
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to