Mark and Andrea Letorney have been professionally involved with Land Rover longer than any other business owners in North America. Rovers North is a unique and dynamic small company that enjoys an exclusive relationship with Land Rover UK.
Work at Rovers North
Located in quiet rural Vermont (just 30 minutes from Burlington), Rovers North provides a clean, safe and casual work environment that focuses on bringing together qualified specialists to support Land Rover companies and enthusiasts throughout North America.
The atmosphere at Rovers North is one that is open and honest in the way it deals with its employees and customers alike.
To apply, you must first have an affection for Land Rover vehicles and Land Rover work related technical skills. Experience and integrity are the key strengths that we focus on when considering new members. Upon entering Rovers North you will receive approximately three months of training before joining one of our work teams that best matches your strengths.
Rovers North is seeking a new team member for a telephone sales position.
- Passionate and well versed in the Land Rover range of vehicles
- Able to diagnose mechanical and electrical issues
- Previous Land Rover / automotive sales experience
- Fluent with computers, email, and well versed using online parts catalogs
- Outgoing, charismatic, positive, and strong communication skills
email@example.com. Thank you!
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to