This trim kit option uses high quality heavy-grain vinyl to match all other seating in a Puma with twin white stitch on the face panels and single white stitching on the borders and and back. Rear pockets are fitted as standard. Made with professionally tooled foams and conversion headrest posts. The Kit contains all the parts you need to convert 2 seats for left or right hand drive using your existing seat frame assembly. Seat frame pictured is not included.
So how does this kit work? It's so simple, you just need to follow these simple stages to get great results.
- Release headrest and remove.
- Remove existing trim and seat back foams, leaving the headrest black inserts in place.
- Insert and lock into place 2x headrest adapter bars that are supplied with the kit.
- Mount new foams onto the seat back frame with the headrest adapter bars, designed to give internal strength for the extra height premium back foam.
- The seat base foams are replaced as our foams are far far better than the OEM foams and last much longer.
- Once in place fit the new trim covers of your choice, be it vinyl or leather, as with the supplied fitting guide.
We estimate that each seat will take 2 to 3 hours if you have not done one before.
Make sure before you order that your front seats have twin stalk headrests. Otherwise, this kit will not fit. If unsure call the sales office or send an image and we can advise.
This is also a good time to install seat heaters.
We also offer a great range of nylon or canvas seat covers to protect your now upgraded Premium Puma seats.
2 x Premium Puma Back Foams
2 x Base Foams
2 x Headrest Adapters
Trim Cover Kit in trim of your choice
2 x Retaining beads
Fits These Vehicles:
| Model: || Notes: |
|Defender 90 NAS|
|Defender 110 NAS|
Select the Check box to add accessories to Two Seat Defender-To-Puma Style Upgrade Kit -Black Vinyl