Hardwax Plus provides superior corrosion protection for all types of vehicles and exterior metal structures.
Hardwax forms a tough, flexible, wax-based barrier that keeps the elements out while providing unparalleled chemical protection that completely interrupts electrochemical oxidization (corrosion) for all types of metals. From bridges to cars, Hardwax has a rich history of protection in a variety of applications.
The Science Behind Hardwax:
•Hardwax kills existing surface rust!
• The unique capillary action of Waxoyl Hardwax displaces moisture to achieve an optimum bond, even in damp environments.
• A little goes a long way! Optimal protection can be achieved with only .06 to .08 mm dry film thickness, resulting in a coverage area over 55 square feet per liter.
• Insulates against temperature changes and provides sound-proofing for a quieter ride.
• Simple to use and efficient, Waxoyl Professional tools make application easy and require no maintenance or cleaning.
• Temperature range of active protection from -30°F to 302°F.
• Very resistant to aging. Contains no mineral acids, bases, lead, chromium, or zinc.
• Safe on all paint finishes. Contains no silicones or fluorocarbons.
Product Consumtion Chart: Waxoyl Hardwax